On Friday I smashed my BRAND NEW GODDAMMIT car up a bit. I’m fine, everybody’s fine, and suffice to say that in the eyes of the Law if not the Lord, it was my fault. However, I emerged citation-free and merely have to deal with getting my vehicle repaired. And then paying whatever ungodly “You Actually Used Your Insurance” fee Progressive decides to tack onto my insurance premium.
- Front Bumper. One.
- Left Bumper. Two.
- Right Bumper- Three! That’s how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Volvopop. Three bumpers. It’s like a pinball machine.
- Right headlight. Tiny little crack
- Hood. Dammit.
- Both horns. BOTH.
- Valence Panel, whatever the hell that is.
- Core Support, which sounds necessary.
- Reinforcement Bar, which is where I headed after this accident but is also apparently a vehicle part of some kind.